As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The size of submitted paper must not exceed 20 double-column pages, IEEE Transactions format including all figures, tables and references.
- Please remove all page numbers.
- Your manuscript must be formatted to IEEE format guideline.
- The authors’ names and addresses should not appear in the body of the manuscript, to preserve anonymity and ensure blind review.
- At the start or end of each paper there should be a summary of up to 250 words. The summary should be self contained and understandable by a non-expert reader. The summary is followed by a selection of keywords.
- Papers must be written without the use of footnotes.
- Mathematical expressions and Greek or other symbols should be written clearly with ample spacing.
- Use only the recommended fonts: Times, Times Roman, Times New Roman. Be sure to embed and subset all fonts.
- References in the text are indicated by authors’ names and year of publication in parentheses. If a referenced paper has three or more authors the reference should always appear as the first author followed by et al. The references are listed alphabetically at the end of the manuscript.
- Journal titles should not be abbreviated.
- Each document should be submitted through email: edito[at]ijmsbr.com or info[at]ijmsbr.com
- Since, IJMSBR is a monthly journal so manuscripts can be submitted up 20th of the each month i.e. January to December 12 issues per year
- Manuscripts MUST be written in English. The submitted papers should be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or docx. Any other format may cause extra delay in review and publication process.
- The review process may take approximately 3 to 7 days. In initial review, it is ensured that the similarity-index of submitted article is less than 50% as per IJMSBR editorial policy.
- The manuscript which will not fulfill the requirements of size and formatting may also cause extra delay in review and publication process.
- An email will be sent as an acknowledgement of the receipt of the document. The dates of acceptance/rejection and publication will also be anticipated in the mail.
- Authors will be required to proof-read the paper before publishing. It will not be possible to accept major textual changes after acceptance. However, after a manuscript has been accepted for publication, the author will be requested to pay a voluntary Publication Fee of US$100 OR US$150 (per article) to cover the cost of online-hosting, Internet-servicing, editing, handling, etc
- After acceptance, the copy right form will be mailed to the corresponding author.
- One of the authors must complete the copyright release form.
- Please note: You are stating that the material in your paper is original and you have not previously released copyright for this paper to another party. We cannot publish your paper without this properly completed form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party
Online Publications Packages
DB (1) $150 Double blind peer review process & comment by One Editor
DB (2) $100 Double blind peer review process.
DB (3) $70 Just For The Annual Subscriber.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the ‘Ijmsbr.com’ domain to your e-mail ‘safe list’. If you do not receive e-mail in your ‘inbox’, check your ‘bulk mail’ or ‘junk mail’ folders.
For Further inquiry mail us at the following E-Mails: